prodyn: Implementation of the dymaic programming algorithm for optimal system control¶
|Dennis Atabay, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Institute for Energy Economy and Application Technology, Technische Universität München
|Mar 04, 2018
|This documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
This documentation contains the following pages:
- prodyn uses the dynamic programming algorithm to calculate the decision seuqence which leads to minimal total costs
- prodyn can be apllied to any system function which follows the required structure for inputs and outputs
- Forward and backward implementation of the dynamic programming algorithm
- Supports systems with multiple state variables
- download or clone (with git) this repository to a directory of your choice.
- Copy the
prodyn.pyfile in the
prodynfolder to a directory which is already in python’s search path or add the
prodynfolder to python’s search path (sys.path) (how to)
- Run the given examples in the examples folder.
- Implement your own system function.